Most communities have many strengths and weaknesses. So, how do you decide which issue to investigate? This section has lessons that will help you decide what your question can be based on both assets and issues within your community.
- To identify the issue of interest to be researched
- To identify the factors that influence the chosen topic
- To develop hypotheses about the relationships between independent and dependent variables
- To identify a personal connection to an issue
- To practice public speaking skills