Is YPAR something that only people at UC Berkeley can do?
- No, not at all! Many community organizations and schools do some variation of YPAR, and we hope that you will too.
Can I print out the lesson plans?
Can I adapt the lesson plans to use in my own group?
- Yes, we strongly encourage you do so.
Many of your lesson plans seem to have a school focus. Can I use YPAR outside of a school setting?
- Yes, YPAR can be done anywhere where youth are, including but not limited to schools, neighborhoods, and community organizations.
I have a story of YPAR that I would like to share. How can I submit to the website?
- We would love to hear from you. There is an email box at the bottom of our Learn About YPAR page, or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any lesson plans in other languages?
- We are working on a Spanish translation of our lesson plans and would love to work with your groups if you have translations as well.